Sunday, December 21, 2008

An update... maybe

Is it fair to say this is an update? Seeing as it's the first post on a new blog, it's semi-controversial for me.

I decided to start writing here because hosting the blog at bscomics.com was beginning to be a kind of a pain in the butt. Admittedly, this is mostly due to my lack of programming finesse. Perhaps someday, when I have more time to devote to the website I'll find motivation to work on that.

Anyway, we purchased the domain for the new website, and set up a teaser/placeholder page. And then switched hosts, a couple of times (we're now at 110mb.com , and it seems to be pretty cool so far). It turns out DNS propagation takes... a while. For those of us who thought things happened on the internet immediately, or at least quickly, it was a shock.

Brian doesnt really like my choice of colour schemes, so we're going to be doing a major overhaul before we launch next year. We want to have quite a few comics on hand before we start really posting, so we never have any time where we dont have a comic because we were too busy.

Thanks again for all the support so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment