Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not what I promised

Well, I didn't get internet back yet, kind of. I have this wireless 3G card that is metered, but I couldn't wait anymore to update, so here I am! I managed to get some good comics done over the last couple of days in between doing restaurant stuff. That's coming along nicely, albeit stressfully-ish.

Also I made a couple new bean sprouter prototypes that are working like magic. Mnnn, bean sprouts. Still producing less than I care to eat... for now.

I saw the Hitman movie today on HBO. While it certainly appealed to my action film strings, it's nothing like how I had hoped it would be when I first heard of it. I was hoping to almost never actually see him in the movie. Just see glimpses of him from the viewpoint of an investigation, and then at the end, maybe have the investigator see him from the back as he's leaving a scene.

They really ought to have cast David Bateson as 47, if not Jason Statham.

There was some nudity though (Olga Kurylenko, who was in James Bond: Quantum of Solace), so all was not lost. I am male after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment