Saturday, January 24, 2009

OMG, it's back

The internettubes... they're reconnected at my house. Sorry I may sound kind of meh, but I'm kind of in a meh mood. 

We got some good comics done even when I was offline, so things are still going well in that department. I still miss Christy a lot, so that department is right where it was, except we're a little closer to when we can be together again.

Restaurant is coming along: it's nicely painted, and I'm getting equipment and things in, and sourcing potential employees. Oh, and I decided to take a real commercial cooking course, starting February.

Here's those videos I promised. Enjoy some time lapse goodness (x3) from my window!








P.s. You should listen to this song :) --> http://www.deezer.com/track/2745929

No comments:

Post a Comment