Sunday, December 28, 2008

We didnt draw anything! Well, one thing, but it's about how much Dane Cook sucks balls (in the bad way).

A lot of stuff has happened in the last few days!

I've been spending a lot of time with old friends, which naturally leads to the creation of a lot of great comic ideas. Spending an afternoon with old friends is more or less a surefire way to fill a couple pages in my idea book.

I did come down with the illest illness a few days ago, which kind of put comics on hold. It was 4 am, and I woke up and tried to swear (as I usually do when I wake up in pain), but my throat hurt too much! Which caused me to try to swear, which failed again, which caused me to... I think you see where this is going:

Recursive cursing.

Anywayz, I'm better now, and we're not much off of website schedule, for a Q1 2009 launch. 

p.s. A friend and I nearly came to blows over how much I hate Dane Cook, and how much she adores him. In the end, I was being kind of a prick (channeling Dane Cook?), but years of friendship won out. But deep inside, everyone knows he's not 1/10th as funny as Demetri Martin.


No comments:

Post a Comment